Friday, March 8, 2013

Remembrances of a lost love part 4

Lovely little girl
here I am in front of a screen
looking for the words I want to say

I recall the good moments,
hence I have to apologize
I know lately how careless I've been
even when there was time for me to show up.

A date, is what I'm talking about,
a moment in time where I ought to think about you.
Indeed I did, however I turned the blind eye
my apologies for that.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't do it in a different way;
although my love for you remains the same,
contacting you doesn't even crosses my mind,
since you were the one who torn us apart.

In spirit of that, there is a song for what I mean, 
as usual, and as you may know,
were lyrics go like
'I know you hate me, well, I miss you too
I know it's way too late, but...'

No comments:

Post a Comment